- Program Schedules
- Student Services
- Student Feedback
- Our Location
- Contact Us
To enroll in an English language course, please follow these steps.
- PLACEMENT TEST: We have 5 levels of ESL classes from beginner to advanced levels. In order to determine your level of English, please take the free online placement test: http://www.bostonlanguage.com/esl/placement/
- COURSES and TUITION: Review our list of courses and tuition: http://www.bostonlanguage.com/esl/Tuition.html. If you want Immersion or Intensive classes, please decide on the number of weeks of class. The total tuition for intensive classes depends on the number of weeks of class.
- START DATE: Choose a course and your start date. New students start every week on Mondays for most of our courses.
- REGISTER: Call or visit us to register and pay for your class. Please call us during office hours (Monday through Friday / 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM Boston time) at 617-262-3500 Ext. 228 or visit us at 648 Beacon St., Boston, MA. Register at least 1 week before your first day of class.
Registration and payment:You may register over the phone and pay with a credit or debit card. We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, checks and bank wire transfers. Instead of financial aid, we offer payment plans. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is required for registration.
With regard to Visas:
- The Institute does not issue I-20 certificates for student visas.
- The Institute does not require visa documentation from students.
- You may study at the Institute with a tourist visa (B-2) if you enroll in a class that meets for less than 18 hours per week. All of our English Language Programs except for the Immersion English course meet the tourist visa requirement (less than 18 hours per week).
- You may study at the Institute during your 60 day grace period after you finish your studies at another school.
The Guarantee: if you are not satisfied with the quality of your instruction after the first day of class or after 2 hours of private lessons, we will refund your tuition less the registration fee. Refunds will be processed and paid within thirty days of cancellation. Failure to attend class does not constitute withdrawal or cancellation of a course.